Wholehog 4

Should HES make a Wholehog 4? Post your suggestions. :hogsign:
Parents
  • Gpu rendering for spreadsheets and a color picker sounds like an elephant for the mouses job. I'm not really too keen on running video processes from the console, novel as it may be. I will choose a dedicated visualizer or a dedicated media server vs overloading the processing of the desk.

I have seen the hood up on a maxxys far too many times to wonder why. It reminded me of the time I tried hauling a 2 Ton generator with a 1/2 ton pickup truck. H3 HW seems too old to really mod out. 9 year old computing is a dogs life span.

Keep working on the software thats where the efficiencies will emerge.
    My old p3 700mhz tower was granted a longer lifespan with each release of AW Maya until it just became a futile maintenance project. Hog 4 should be released once h3 is perfected.
  • Gpu rendering for spreadsheets and a color picker sounds like an elephant for the mouses job. I'm not really too keen on running video processes from the console, novel as it may be. I will choose a dedicated visualizer or a dedicated media server vs overloading the processing of the desk.

I have seen the hood up on a maxxys far too many times to wonder why. It reminded me of the time I tried hauling a 2 Ton generator with a 1/2 ton pickup truck. H3 HW seems too old to really mod out. 9 year old computing is a dogs life span.

Keep working on the software thats where the efficiencies will emerge.
    My old p3 700mhz tower was granted a longer lifespan with each release of AW Maya until it just became a futile maintenance project. Hog 4 should be released once h3 is perfected.
Children
No Data
Related