Wholehog 4

Should HES make a Wholehog 4? Post your suggestions. :hogsign:
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Matteopio.olivieri;53952]
    I am for the virtualization of systems, namely:
    you can create a machine in which instead of the numeric keypad and cursors, there is a multi-touch panel, where there are virtualized, buttons, faders, buttons, players, virtual display, in fact, completely eliminate the physical hardware and virtualize throughout a multi-touch, but not inductive resistive touch modules (those that work, even if dirty, as ipad2)

the idea is to virtualize everything, so that each user can choose the configuration of the virtual control panel, most preferred, for example, today I need 20 sliders, 10 executor buttons, and 1x a/b 1x c/d On another occasion I would serve 40 faders etc., it would be possible with this system is through the standardized profiles, edit in the true sense, the console. but of course this is just a conceptual project, made ​​... mah knows whether it is possible! :-)

Presets are for realy lazy programmers.. When you got to work with presets you aren't able to out your most creative side.. When you have total flexibility you can be as creative as you want!
    And why in god's name eliminate all physical hardware?? When you're typing on a keyboard with 10 fingers you need a reverence point otherwise you won't be able to type with 10 fingers.. The same goes for programming on a console... It's virtually like typing on a computer or you won't be able to type as fast as you can today.. Trust me that's a true fact!
    On the other hand.. everybody (including me) is talking about reinventing the software.. Last time they did that is took them 4/5 years to get it wright (that's perfectly normal in software programming)..
    Why not upgrade the hardware CPU power and GPU power no that that's available and make the software lighter.. So it can last for another 10 years... Then take time to program new software and properly test it on the new line of of H3 hardware
  • [QUOTE=Matteopio.olivieri;53952]
    I am for the virtualization of systems, namely:
    you can create a machine in which instead of the numeric keypad and cursors, there is a multi-touch panel, where there are virtualized, buttons, faders, buttons, players, virtual display, in fact, completely eliminate the physical hardware and virtualize throughout a multi-touch, but not inductive resistive touch modules (those that work, even if dirty, as ipad2)

the idea is to virtualize everything, so that each user can choose the configuration of the virtual control panel, most preferred, for example, today I need 20 sliders, 10 executor buttons, and 1x a/b 1x c/d On another occasion I would serve 40 faders etc., it would be possible with this system is through the standardized profiles, edit in the true sense, the console. but of course this is just a conceptual project, made ​​... mah knows whether it is possible! :-)

Presets are for realy lazy programmers.. When you got to work with presets you aren't able to out your most creative side.. When you have total flexibility you can be as creative as you want!
    And why in god's name eliminate all physical hardware?? When you're typing on a keyboard with 10 fingers you need a reverence point otherwise you won't be able to type with 10 fingers.. The same goes for programming on a console... It's virtually like typing on a computer or you won't be able to type as fast as you can today.. Trust me that's a true fact!
    On the other hand.. everybody (including me) is talking about reinventing the software.. Last time they did that is took them 4/5 years to get it wright (that's perfectly normal in software programming)..
    Why not upgrade the hardware CPU power and GPU power no that that's available and make the software lighter.. So it can last for another 10 years... Then take time to program new software and properly test it on the new line of of H3 hardware
Children
No Data
Related