Wholehog 4

Should HES make a Wholehog 4? Post your suggestions. :hogsign:
Parents
  • I think it will have enough character to be just what it is: Hopefully not a grandMA 2 (yes you read it right: not a grandMA 2 with all the fancy features and still handling the fixture change like the grandMA 1 did: raw DMX values being transferred from fixture A to fixture B: I just let you imagine the consequences. And all the keys having being clustered so close together you have to be extremely concerned not to hit the next key unintentionally: rubbish) and hopefully just an amazingly bewildering HOG 4.
    Peace and love
    bugger off
  • I think it will have enough character to be just what it is: Hopefully not a grandMA 2 (yes you read it right: not a grandMA 2 with all the fancy features and still handling the fixture change like the grandMA 1 did: raw DMX values being transferred from fixture A to fixture B: I just let you imagine the consequences. And all the keys having being clustered so close together you have to be extremely concerned not to hit the next key unintentionally: rubbish) and hopefully just an amazingly bewildering HOG 4.
    Peace and love
    bugger off
Children
No Data
Related