B2417 Bug report: dropping key strokes

1/14/09
V3.0.0 b2417
1 - Hog III
ESP Vision

Issue - The keypad on the desk is dropping the "." about 80% of the time. If I type quickly, the "." is ignored. If I do it slowly, all is good. I know this was fixed during the last cycle, but it seems to have returned.
Parents
  • Marty,

This particular issue with the "." key popped up about 9 months ago. It went away in the last V2 build, but has come back in the V3 release.

For me, it doesn't matter what keystroke it's dropping, by the fact that is dropping keys, it slows the process down. And that's no good if you need to change the fade time of a cue in a hurry or goto a cue and realize that it has dropped the decimal.

I have seen this on multiple desks, so I don't believe it's hardware related.
  • Marty,

This particular issue with the "." key popped up about 9 months ago. It went away in the last V2 build, but has come back in the V3 release.

For me, it doesn't matter what keystroke it's dropping, by the fact that is dropping keys, it slows the process down. And that's no good if you need to change the fade time of a cue in a hurry or goto a cue and realize that it has dropped the decimal.

I have seen this on multiple desks, so I don't believe it's hardware related.
Children
No Data
Related