B2417 Bug report: dropping key strokes

1/14/09
V3.0.0 b2417
1 - Hog III
ESP Vision

Issue - The keypad on the desk is dropping the "." about 80% of the time. If I type quickly, the "." is ignored. If I do it slowly, all is good. I know this was fixed during the last cycle, but it seems to have returned.
Parents
  • Pretty much what I thought it was then.

Personally I like the idea of being able to turn this off in User Prefs, but have it on by default.

The "/" is already used as a shortcut to force a selection to the same median value if they are spread accross a range (I use this one alot too;) ).

I feel your pain about slowing down.....it was the same thing that bugged me when it was assigned to "0".

While we're on this topic what ever happend to the idea of being able to SET an encoder value (#9072)....see this old thread:

forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=1755

I still think this would make things much faster.
  • Pretty much what I thought it was then.

Personally I like the idea of being able to turn this off in User Prefs, but have it on by default.

The "/" is already used as a shortcut to force a selection to the same median value if they are spread accross a range (I use this one alot too;) ).

I feel your pain about slowing down.....it was the same thing that bugged me when it was assigned to "0".

While we're on this topic what ever happend to the idea of being able to SET an encoder value (#9072)....see this old thread:

forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=1755

I still think this would make things much faster.
Children
No Data
Related