iPC Upgrade Issues

I performed a Full Install (8.3.0 - V3.0.0 (build 2417) and am having some issues...

1. There seems to be major latency when loading cuelists to faders. The command line shows (list 301 Move Master 10) and nothing happens. If I close the cuelist directorywindow it moves instantly. It has taken as long as 20 seconds to load onto the choosen master.

2. When running a cuelist, the bottom cuelist box doesn't always advance. The cuelist window shows the cues advancing, the output is correct yet the box seems to freeze. Again, if I close the cuelist directory window, the box catches up.

3. One of my touchscreens seems to have a flicker only when the cuelist directory is open. I have re-calibrated both screens twice when I noticed the problem but it didn't help.

4. Several times, when I touch the roller ball, the console seems to shut off. Both desklamps go out, all LED's go out and both touchscreens dim slightly. The output doesn't seem to be affected. When this occurs, it last anywhere from 8 to 20 seconds.

I will be glad to submit my show file, just let me know to whom. Thanks in advance to any help/advice....

email: scott@scottprestonlighting.com
Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related