Routers

Which router(s) do you guys use. I am looking for one to connect 1 H3, 2 DP8k, and to use as a wirless access point for a tablet PC. I am thinking an N1 router with at least 4 ports. Which ones do you guys use in your systems, and would you reccomend them?
Parents
  • Exactly,
    They even include a utility to configure the mac router from your windows pc.
    Also, to follow up with the issues I had with large file transfers on my airport extreme,
    I replaced my airport extreme under warranty, and it has been flawless ever since.
    Best router I have ever owned by far!
    And I live in a townhouse, with at least 15-20 wireless networks visible to my computer in my living room.
    I have never had the wireless drop out with my apple base station.
    I have had multiple problems with my linksys, netgear, and a microsoft router.
    my apple extreme solved all those problems.
    I wish I had bought this one the first time, and I would have saved myself 3 cheaper router purchases.
    Thats what i get for trying to go with the cheaper option.
    Joshua Wood
  • Exactly,
    They even include a utility to configure the mac router from your windows pc.
    Also, to follow up with the issues I had with large file transfers on my airport extreme,
    I replaced my airport extreme under warranty, and it has been flawless ever since.
    Best router I have ever owned by far!
    And I live in a townhouse, with at least 15-20 wireless networks visible to my computer in my living room.
    I have never had the wireless drop out with my apple base station.
    I have had multiple problems with my linksys, netgear, and a microsoft router.
    my apple extreme solved all those problems.
    I wish I had bought this one the first time, and I would have saved myself 3 cheaper router purchases.
    Thats what i get for trying to go with the cheaper option.
    Joshua Wood
Children
No Data
Related