Routers

Which router(s) do you guys use. I am looking for one to connect 1 H3, 2 DP8k, and to use as a wirless access point for a tablet PC. I am thinking an N1 router with at least 4 ports. Which ones do you guys use in your systems, and would you reccomend them?
Parents
  • Thanks Jon and Dave. I am almost certain I will get the Airport extreme. I went into the store to take a good look at them. They seem really good quality and by the look of stock levels, they were quite popular too. I have also managed to aquire some 100/1000base switches and hubs from the school I have just left. They have just spent a fortune and put a fibre backbone in and replaced every switch in the school. :D

Thanks for all your input on this thread guys!
  • Thanks Jon and Dave. I am almost certain I will get the Airport extreme. I went into the store to take a good look at them. They seem really good quality and by the look of stock levels, they were quite popular too. I have also managed to aquire some 100/1000base switches and hubs from the school I have just left. They have just spent a fortune and put a fibre backbone in and replaced every switch in the school. :D

Thanks for all your input on this thread guys!
Children
No Data
Related