change fixture order in output window

Is it possible to change the fixture-order in the output window?

Now the fixtures show up in blocks of patchorder, but I'd like have a different view.
Now I have at first the deskch, then 108 RGB fix, and all the way down the moving fix. But that means during programming shows I have to scroll a lot ( or click the top-row buttons yes I know) to see whats's happening.
Would be nice to have deskch. and moving-fix in 1 view.

Click and drag?

Thanx,
Peer
Parents
  • Hi Peer I'm not sure if I get you right but here it goes.
    If you want to change the order according to which you fixtures are shown just right click on the black border of each fixture type and a new window will pop up where you can choose among collapse/expand, invert sort, raise priority, lower priority. This way you can arrange your output window to your like. Once you're finish remember to record over your output view to being able to recall the new layout anytime you open it.
    Hope this helps
    Marco:hogsign:
  • Hi Peer I'm not sure if I get you right but here it goes.
    If you want to change the order according to which you fixtures are shown just right click on the black border of each fixture type and a new window will pop up where you can choose among collapse/expand, invert sort, raise priority, lower priority. This way you can arrange your output window to your like. Once you're finish remember to record over your output view to being able to recall the new layout anytime you open it.
    Hope this helps
    Marco:hogsign:
Children
No Data
Related