then tried to update Hog 3PC v3.0.1
got this error

any ideas

Kevin
Parents
  • Name: Cormac jackson
    Date :18th Feb 2009
    Console:IPC + Super-widget + USB wing

just wondering if it is possible to return the video frame buffer size setting in the bios back to a higher setting after installation or is that not advisable?

My IPC console was set to 32mb before i changed it 8mb to get v3.0 installed correctly can i now return it to 32mb.

Also as i have not used V3.0 on an IPC up to this point can someone clarify that instead of seeing my super-widget i should now see a DP8000 instead in the network settings.
    I can't seem to add a super-widget in the patch section just a DP2000 or DP 8000.
    Should i remove the Dp8000 and add a DP 2000 or will everything work correctly?

just curious

Regards Cormac
  • Name: Cormac jackson
    Date :18th Feb 2009
    Console:IPC + Super-widget + USB wing

just wondering if it is possible to return the video frame buffer size setting in the bios back to a higher setting after installation or is that not advisable?

My IPC console was set to 32mb before i changed it 8mb to get v3.0 installed correctly can i now return it to 32mb.

Also as i have not used V3.0 on an IPC up to this point can someone clarify that instead of seeing my super-widget i should now see a DP8000 instead in the network settings.
    I can't seem to add a super-widget in the patch section just a DP2000 or DP 8000.
    Should i remove the Dp8000 and add a DP 2000 or will everything work correctly?

just curious

Regards Cormac
Children
No Data
Related