widgets

Hi, can somebody tell me how to activate the single universe widgets on version 3.0.1?
thanks..
Parents
  • [quote=jaguinac]Hi, can somebody tell me how to activate the single universe widgets on version 3.0.1?
    thanks..

No problem. What console are you using? Widgets can be used directly with windows based consoles, and via the DP 8000 on the linux based console. When using them with the DP 8000 and the wholehog 3. The widget requires "mapping". If you go [setup] >> [network] >> Click on the DP 8000 and press [settings]. The widgets can be mapped from there. More information on widget mapping can be found on page 346 of the v3.0.0 user manual.

Hope this helps you,
  • [quote=jaguinac]Hi, can somebody tell me how to activate the single universe widgets on version 3.0.1?
    thanks..

No problem. What console are you using? Widgets can be used directly with windows based consoles, and via the DP 8000 on the linux based console. When using them with the DP 8000 and the wholehog 3. The widget requires "mapping". If you go [setup] >> [network] >> Click on the DP 8000 and press [settings]. The widgets can be mapped from there. More information on widget mapping can be found on page 346 of the v3.0.0 user manual.

Hope this helps you,
Children
No Data
Related