Programming Fixture Groups with parameters...

...well, what i mean...on hog 1000, it was possible, to record position,color...-information in group preset using "USE"....means, i had for example a GROUP button e.g. called "interview" which includes 4 Mac2000 on Positon 2 in color 4....means, one push and my fixtures are on the right position with the right color ...

...on hog 3, i´m not able to record fixture informations/parameters in a group...is it not possible or is there a trick, i don´t know ?!..

regards with light
Parents
  • [quote=AndyP]... Use I (intensity) , Use B (beam), use C (colour) etc....The top right of each palette will then tell you what parameters it contains.

See page 195 of the manual!

...thanx andy, but, how i wrote in my question...i work with "USE", i know the possibility of "masking"...that means, i do it like you suggest...but it doesn´t work on my hog 3....that´s the problem...means,once again: selecting the fixtures-selecting the position-record-use (P)-select the group button to record.....but if i control afterwards, the group button doesn´t contain the pan/tilt parameters, only the selected fixtures....

regards
  • [quote=AndyP]... Use I (intensity) , Use B (beam), use C (colour) etc....The top right of each palette will then tell you what parameters it contains.

See page 195 of the manual!

...thanx andy, but, how i wrote in my question...i work with "USE", i know the possibility of "masking"...that means, i do it like you suggest...but it doesn´t work on my hog 3....that´s the problem...means,once again: selecting the fixtures-selecting the position-record-use (P)-select the group button to record.....but if i control afterwards, the group button doesn´t contain the pan/tilt parameters, only the selected fixtures....

regards
Children
No Data
Related