Programming Fixture Groups with parameters...

...well, what i mean...on hog 1000, it was possible, to record position,color...-information in group preset using "USE"....means, i had for example a GROUP button e.g. called "interview" which includes 4 Mac2000 on Positon 2 in color 4....means, one push and my fixtures are on the right position with the right color ...

...on hog 3, i´m not able to record fixture informations/parameters in a group...is it not possible or is there a trick, i don´t know ?!..

regards with light
Parents
  • You can't record attributes into "groups" - they are for fixture selection only. So if you want the information in your programmer, it is a two step process of choosing the group with the fixtures you want, then applying the pallet with position, color, etc.

Perhaps the functionality you are looking for can be done using a scene. You can create a scene with the fixtures and attributes you want, then it takes just one touch to bring it all up (if guard is turned off on the scene pallet).

Does this help?
  • You can't record attributes into "groups" - they are for fixture selection only. So if you want the information in your programmer, it is a two step process of choosing the group with the fixtures you want, then applying the pallet with position, color, etc.

Perhaps the functionality you are looking for can be done using a scene. You can create a scene with the fixtures and attributes you want, then it takes just one touch to bring it all up (if guard is turned off on the scene pallet).

Does this help?
Children
No Data
Related