Programming Fixture Groups with parameters...

...well, what i mean...on hog 1000, it was possible, to record position,color...-information in group preset using "USE"....means, i had for example a GROUP button e.g. called "interview" which includes 4 Mac2000 on Positon 2 in color 4....means, one push and my fixtures are on the right position with the right color ...

...on hog 3, i´m not able to record fixture informations/parameters in a group...is it not possible or is there a trick, i don´t know ?!..

regards with light
Parents
  • Hi Reifael,

You have probably heard about scenes before as in previous posts, but i find that this the best way to get close to the "live programmer" feature as in hog 2. I am now a hog 3 user and do miss the old functions of the hog 2 that are not on the 3 but I can achieve everything I want from using scenes on a touch screen, also times can be edited fast using the spreadsheet function.
  • Hi Reifael,

You have probably heard about scenes before as in previous posts, but i find that this the best way to get close to the "live programmer" feature as in hog 2. I am now a hog 3 user and do miss the old functions of the hog 2 that are not on the 3 but I can achieve everything I want from using scenes on a touch screen, also times can be edited fast using the spreadsheet function.
Children
No Data
Related