Trouble with Clock Cues

HI All,

I have been having some trouble with the clock cues trigering macros on my board. What I have been doing is simply recording any where from 4 to 10 blank cues, however many I need, and then writhing macros to trigger the other list or list I want to run. for example:

cue 1 - GL:12 (Lamp ON RIG)
cue 2 - GL:14/3 (Main Warmer)

The Issue im having is while I have no issue writing these cues and watching them fire I'm not seeing any results. the macros are not firing but the > is moving to the next cue and waiting to fire. I have the fader up on my clock cue list so I know thats not the issue or even if that would cause the problem.

Has anyone ever had similer issues?
Parents
  • hughlight, that's not true for there's not need to patch any dummy fixture whatsoever to trigger comment macros. You can record empty cues and use comment macros to trigger a different cuelist, recall a view or anything else you need to do. I reckon rdr_falcon simply forgot to turn the enable Clock soft button on, located in the cuelist upper toolbar. Enable the clock as I suggested (that's something you have to do in your trigger cullist, i.e. the cue list where you have empty cues with comment macro) and remember to open the clock bar as well where you can see all the information you need such as next trigger time, next trigger cuelist, next trigger cue. To open the clock bar push the open button and hold it down and touch the clock button on the toolbar on the left screen. Hope this helps
    Marco:hogsign:
  • hughlight, that's not true for there's not need to patch any dummy fixture whatsoever to trigger comment macros. You can record empty cues and use comment macros to trigger a different cuelist, recall a view or anything else you need to do. I reckon rdr_falcon simply forgot to turn the enable Clock soft button on, located in the cuelist upper toolbar. Enable the clock as I suggested (that's something you have to do in your trigger cullist, i.e. the cue list where you have empty cues with comment macro) and remember to open the clock bar as well where you can see all the information you need such as next trigger time, next trigger cuelist, next trigger cue. To open the clock bar push the open button and hold it down and touch the clock button on the toolbar on the left screen. Hope this helps
    Marco:hogsign:
Children
No Data
Related