Trouble with Clock Cues

HI All,

I have been having some trouble with the clock cues trigering macros on my board. What I have been doing is simply recording any where from 4 to 10 blank cues, however many I need, and then writhing macros to trigger the other list or list I want to run. for example:

cue 1 - GL:12 (Lamp ON RIG)
cue 2 - GL:14/3 (Main Warmer)

The Issue im having is while I have no issue writing these cues and watching them fire I'm not seeing any results. the macros are not firing but the > is moving to the next cue and waiting to fire. I have the fader up on my clock cue list so I know thats not the issue or even if that would cause the problem.

Has anyone ever had similer issues?
Parents
  • Ryan,

We have taken a look at your show file on v3.0 and there definitely does appear to be some issues with your clock triggered cues. Interestingly if we make a copy of the cuelist, then the copy will trigger fine, but once we log off/on the show the copy stops triggering as well. We have looked at this with new show files and do not experience this problem so there is something specific to your showfile that is causing clock triggers fail. What is interesting is the triggers are recognized and advanced by the clock toolbar but not actually fired. We are currently looking into some solutions to get your show file triggering again.
  • Ryan,

We have taken a look at your show file on v3.0 and there definitely does appear to be some issues with your clock triggered cues. Interestingly if we make a copy of the cuelist, then the copy will trigger fine, but once we log off/on the show the copy stops triggering as well. We have looked at this with new show files and do not experience this problem so there is something specific to your showfile that is causing clock triggers fail. What is interesting is the triggers are recognized and advanced by the clock toolbar but not actually fired. We are currently looking into some solutions to get your show file triggering again.
Children
No Data
Related