Can't connect to visualizer

since updating to hog3pc 3.0.1 I haven't been able to connect to ESPVision
I set everything up the way it has always worked, but now no luck.
The wholehog DP Connectivity is able to see my console (the title bar has (2425) on it which is the build of version 3.0.1 so I assume my vision computer is seeing the hogpc but it doesn't connect to the show...

what to do????
Parents
  • Ok, after spending some time on the issue I got some clarity, the connectivity driver isn't working well yet!!!!
    users needing to visualize DON'T upgrade to version 3.0.1, unlucky for me, I need this version because previous versions don't take midi time code while this one does.....

I spoke to Kensy at ESP vision support and he got a hold on someone at high end and confirmed that they are working to solve this issue, sadly for me I can't do my show the way I wanted and I needed to do it TODAY!!!!!

I'll be calling High End headquarters to see if someone there can help me out.
    but i'm dropping hopes on my current show....
    Will post if I manage to get it working.
  • Ok, after spending some time on the issue I got some clarity, the connectivity driver isn't working well yet!!!!
    users needing to visualize DON'T upgrade to version 3.0.1, unlucky for me, I need this version because previous versions don't take midi time code while this one does.....

I spoke to Kensy at ESP vision support and he got a hold on someone at high end and confirmed that they are working to solve this issue, sadly for me I can't do my show the way I wanted and I needed to do it TODAY!!!!!

I'll be calling High End headquarters to see if someone there can help me out.
    but i'm dropping hopes on my current show....
    Will post if I manage to get it working.
Children
No Data
Related