(b2425) Bug Report: Change Type and Tracking

1/26/09
V3.0.1 b2425
1 - Hog III
1 - X Wing
2 - DP2K

Issue - For a one off non production date, I used my touring show file and changed the fixtures from Mac III's to CP Stage Zooms. Most of the programming was there, but any of the tracked information in the cues wasn't. If I was going down a cue list, it was fine, but if I went back a cue or did a goto, the fixtures would release. Or, if I was in a cue that was tracked and I grabbed a fixture, they would return to a 50/50 open white position.
Parents
  • Change type again.
    I'm seeing some odd stuff with change type in this software release.

After i change type from my original show i cannot always see all the fixtures in the patch "view by DP".
    So if i change type for fixtures 101-124 i then end up with random fixtures in the views after i re-patch them.
    Last case was i could see fixtures 116-119 but no others??
    Log off and restart the show and everything comes back to normal and everything is in the patch window again.

I'm not sure but i also have a feeling palettes are not correctly referencing in this software version,if i update a beam palettes for example this is not automatically reflected in the cuelists even though if i open the cuelist the console is telling me it is referencing the palette.

Anyone else seeing this or am i on my own.
    regards Cormac
  • Change type again.
    I'm seeing some odd stuff with change type in this software release.

After i change type from my original show i cannot always see all the fixtures in the patch "view by DP".
    So if i change type for fixtures 101-124 i then end up with random fixtures in the views after i re-patch them.
    Last case was i could see fixtures 116-119 but no others??
    Log off and restart the show and everything comes back to normal and everything is in the patch window again.

I'm not sure but i also have a feeling palettes are not correctly referencing in this software version,if i update a beam palettes for example this is not automatically reflected in the cuelists even though if i open the cuelist the console is telling me it is referencing the palette.

Anyone else seeing this or am i on my own.
    regards Cormac
Children
No Data
Related