Changing fixture library defaults

I have a quick question. I have replaced some of the gobos in my MAC 700 profiles and would like to change the "names" in the fixture profile, so the auto pallets show the new name along with the encoder wheels during programing.

Looked in patch window and edit fixture and did not see anything obvious regarding the gobo names for each slot.

Thought I might create a new fixture library by using a copy of the original library, but thought there might be a simpler way.

Thanks,

Glen Goodwin
Parents
  • You cannot edit the default names for gobo slots in the profile.

You can, however, change the name in the Edit Fixtures spreadsheet. Simply navigate to the cell you want and press SET, then select the name that most closely matches from the dropdown list (you cannot use a custom name not in this list).

If you want to use this on multiple shows I suggest launching a new show, adding a single fixture, edit the slot names, and then Merge this into any other show you want it in. Use the Replicate Fixtures function to get more with the same names.

Hope this helps:)
  • You cannot edit the default names for gobo slots in the profile.

You can, however, change the name in the Edit Fixtures spreadsheet. Simply navigate to the cell you want and press SET, then select the name that most closely matches from the dropdown list (you cannot use a custom name not in this list).

If you want to use this on multiple shows I suggest launching a new show, adding a single fixture, edit the slot names, and then Merge this into any other show you want it in. Use the Replicate Fixtures function to get more with the same names.

Hope this helps:)
Children
No Data
Related