Roadhog Update gone wrong.......

I created a bootable USB flash drive on my Roadhog yesterday and downloaded the latest XPe update on my PC and unzipped it to the USB drive. I then followed the manual and did a partial system restore in order to upgrade all of the software but keep my show files.

After 5 mins ish a screen appeared telling me that my update was successful and that the desk would restart in 15seconds.......all going well so far.......

However When it restarted it ends up after displaying the Roadhog Logo on the Right Screen for a while 2 black screens and the message "Configuring Road Hog.....Please wait" started flashing away on the LH screen. I thought this was normal so went away and left it to it. Returning an hour later, it was still doing it. I left it over night and still the same thing when I came back this morning. I have therefore tried doing another restore but the same thing happens.

I was going to try re-formatting the USB and starting completely again, but the console doesn't go to the boot manager screen so I can't configure the USB drive......

Any ideas would be greatly received......I start a focus in 24 hours and counting..........

Thanks!
Related