Atomic Strobe - Flashing by tapping

Hi,
is it able, to flash a strobe like the Atomic in a tapped speed?
My idea was to make two Cues, one with Intens 100%, one with 0% and make a chaser. But within the 100% Cue the Strobe flashes more then one time.
With a moving head it would be no problem.

Any tipps?

Greetings,
Ben
Parents
  • yeah I got it today.

Creating a cue with Intens @ 100 and frequency+strobe duration @ 0 will give you the possibility to flash the Atomic.

When I make a second cue with intens @ 0, and activate "its a chase" gives me the possibility to tap in the strobe speed, but the problem is, that I have to tap twice for one strobe/beat.
    I tried to set the second cue only @ 99% intens (hoping the atomic will flash every cue) but that doesn't work. Seems it's neccesary, to make a change from intens 0 to intens x, otherwise the atomic won't flash.

But I found my wake to realise what I want:
    1. Cue: Atomic @ full
    2. Cue: Atomic @ 0 -> Macro: GoMaster
    It's a chase and voilá it works!

Thanks for your help rocitop!
  • yeah I got it today.

Creating a cue with Intens @ 100 and frequency+strobe duration @ 0 will give you the possibility to flash the Atomic.

When I make a second cue with intens @ 0, and activate "its a chase" gives me the possibility to tap in the strobe speed, but the problem is, that I have to tap twice for one strobe/beat.
    I tried to set the second cue only @ 99% intens (hoping the atomic will flash every cue) but that doesn't work. Seems it's neccesary, to make a change from intens 0 to intens x, otherwise the atomic won't flash.

But I found my wake to realise what I want:
    1. Cue: Atomic @ full
    2. Cue: Atomic @ 0 -> Macro: GoMaster
    It's a chase and voilá it works!

Thanks for your help rocitop!
Children
No Data
Related