Atomic Strobe - Flashing by tapping

Hi,
is it able, to flash a strobe like the Atomic in a tapped speed?
My idea was to make two Cues, one with Intens 100%, one with 0% and make a chaser. But within the 100% Cue the Strobe flashes more then one time.
With a moving head it would be no problem.

Any tipps?

Greetings,
Ben
Parents
  • There is not a way to do a tap sync. but if it is a chase, you can just change the BPM of the chase.

If you have 2 cues, first is the strobe on, and second the strobe off, select is a chase, that will make it go back and forth. Make sure the fade time is 0. Like mentioned above, I believe using the Go Master will do any selected master. You could do Go List which will be a for sure way of doing that, but I think doing a chase for this will be better since you can control the speed easily by holding down choose and spinning the BPM wheel.

Ryan
  • There is not a way to do a tap sync. but if it is a chase, you can just change the BPM of the chase.

If you have 2 cues, first is the strobe on, and second the strobe off, select is a chase, that will make it go back and forth. Make sure the fade time is 0. Like mentioned above, I believe using the Go Master will do any selected master. You could do Go List which will be a for sure way of doing that, but I think doing a chase for this will be better since you can control the speed easily by holding down choose and spinning the BPM wheel.

Ryan
Children
No Data
Related