hog3pc 3.0.1 with wyg

since i install V3.0.1 , i can 't connect to wyg ,
i think first , it was the connectivity driver , i install the new connectivity driver, the result is the same,
when i worked with the v2.4 and wyg 22 ,there is no problem,
so i decided to uninstall V3.0.1 and reinstall the V2.4 with the connectivity driver for the V2.4 , and now it doesn't work with wyg 22
i don't understand why ?
please help me
Parents
  • I have the same problem with connectivity, however, what is strange is that I was able to connect with v3.0.0 in the Beta stages. It never connects, just hangs on the same as above when not connected.

Here's my exact setup:

Windows XP SP3
    WYG R22
    HogPC v3.0.1
    All on the same computer, and all firewalls/other malaise disconnected.

I have made sure all are on the same port (6600) and that the Hog has a DP2000 now as user 2. I changed the address inside of WYG to show address 2. I also have ensured the new connectivity driver is installed. I do not get the III symbol though (which should show up with the connectivity driver), instead I get the flying pig symbol showing up, as was original with WYG.

Maybe I'm just doing something wrong, as I have gotten the system to connect a separate time. Well, I assume that's the problem actually. Any ideas would be appreciated. Also, if I'm leaving something out that could help, let me know.
  • I have the same problem with connectivity, however, what is strange is that I was able to connect with v3.0.0 in the Beta stages. It never connects, just hangs on the same as above when not connected.

Here's my exact setup:

Windows XP SP3
    WYG R22
    HogPC v3.0.1
    All on the same computer, and all firewalls/other malaise disconnected.

I have made sure all are on the same port (6600) and that the Hog has a DP2000 now as user 2. I changed the address inside of WYG to show address 2. I also have ensured the new connectivity driver is installed. I do not get the III symbol though (which should show up with the connectivity driver), instead I get the flying pig symbol showing up, as was original with WYG.

Maybe I'm just doing something wrong, as I have gotten the system to connect a separate time. Well, I assume that's the problem actually. Any ideas would be appreciated. Also, if I'm leaving something out that could help, let me know.
Children
No Data
Related