Different page on desk & wing

Is it possible to just change page on the wing?
And vice-vers?:1zhelp:
Parents
  • Page 310 of the current manual describes it very well...

Basically, it allows you to setup a set of faders to be on EVERY page, but not physically live on that page (they live on the template page).

For example, my wing is setup on the template page as follows:

Top Left: Cyc LED effects
    Top Right: Full rig color bumps (2 step cues)
    Bottom Left: Intensity Effects on Faders 1-6
    Bottor Right: Conventionals/Houselights
    My main console is setup as blank on this page.

Now, when it comes time to program/run the show, I ALWAYS know where said effects will be without having to reload them on EVERY page. I fill up the main console with "fader per song" which sometimes will go multiple pages...but I always have my effects, houselights, etc. all in the same place. The few faders that I haven't filled up on the wing generally end up with Inhibitive subs based on the rig (Keys, Guitar, Bass, Drums, BGV's, All Band) that I can play off of during the shows.

Does that help?
  • Page 310 of the current manual describes it very well...

Basically, it allows you to setup a set of faders to be on EVERY page, but not physically live on that page (they live on the template page).

For example, my wing is setup on the template page as follows:

Top Left: Cyc LED effects
    Top Right: Full rig color bumps (2 step cues)
    Bottom Left: Intensity Effects on Faders 1-6
    Bottor Right: Conventionals/Houselights
    My main console is setup as blank on this page.

Now, when it comes time to program/run the show, I ALWAYS know where said effects will be without having to reload them on EVERY page. I fill up the main console with "fader per song" which sometimes will go multiple pages...but I always have my effects, houselights, etc. all in the same place. The few faders that I haven't filled up on the wing generally end up with Inhibitive subs based on the rig (Keys, Guitar, Bass, Drums, BGV's, All Band) that I can play off of during the shows.

Does that help?
Children
No Data
Related