Noisy fans on iPC

We have had our iPC a couple of years now. The console is great - BUT - the fans on both PSU and CPU are really anoying.

Is there any PSU that is passive cooled, or that have a fan that not sounds so much, that works with iPC.

Also, the CPU fan is really anoying. Any suggestion on a fan that is small enough to fit in iPC.
Parents
  • For what purpose?
    The CPU fan isn't the noisiest one on an IPC, it is usually the power supply fan, as it is closer to the exterior of the case.
    I don't know that I have ever seen a water cooled power supply..
    And of course, I have never seen a water cooling system that could be turned upside down and not leak.
    Of course, its your desk, and if it is out of warranty, and you don't mind the possible water damage,
    Go for it!
    Take pictures, I would be curious to see how it worked out.
    Good Luck! :18:
    Joshua Wood
  • For what purpose?
    The CPU fan isn't the noisiest one on an IPC, it is usually the power supply fan, as it is closer to the exterior of the case.
    I don't know that I have ever seen a water cooled power supply..
    And of course, I have never seen a water cooling system that could be turned upside down and not leak.
    Of course, its your desk, and if it is out of warranty, and you don't mind the possible water damage,
    Go for it!
    Take pictures, I would be curious to see how it worked out.
    Good Luck! :18:
    Joshua Wood
Children
No Data
Related