Connectivity problems

I'm having problems connecting to Wyg R23. (latest version of H3PC and connectivity driver)

Wyg is running on Win XP and H3PC is running on Vista.
Connectivity driver gives a can't get file handle error.

Connectivity works when using the same computer (Win XP), but if I try to use separate computer with H3PC running on Vista, I get the error. Also, I can't get rid of the error unless I shutdown the Vista.
If I remember right I also had to reboot the XP computer.
Parents
  • [quote=Joe Bleasdale;34879]sorry to hijack the thread, but does ESP and light converse have a working AF feature?

I don't think so. But I'm no expert. In response to the wyg AF problems, I think that problems is with Cast and not HES, which will explain a lot of things when it comes to it having been around for some time and not beeing fixed.

As for the Vista / XP problem... I tried a similiar setup myself today, and I can get it to work fine both ways with Vista -> XP, XP -> XP and even the slightly more dodgy combination of Vista -> Vista. However, I have deactivated anything that even resembles network control, user control and IP connectivity protection software on the Vista computer.
  • [quote=Joe Bleasdale;34879]sorry to hijack the thread, but does ESP and light converse have a working AF feature?

I don't think so. But I'm no expert. In response to the wyg AF problems, I think that problems is with Cast and not HES, which will explain a lot of things when it comes to it having been around for some time and not beeing fixed.

As for the Vista / XP problem... I tried a similiar setup myself today, and I can get it to work fine both ways with Vista -> XP, XP -> XP and even the slightly more dodgy combination of Vista -> Vista. However, I have deactivated anything that even resembles network control, user control and IP connectivity protection software on the Vista computer.
Children
No Data
Related