release individual fixtures or parameters

Correct me if there is already a way to do this.

You can assert new fixtures / parameters into a cuelist at any cue, I think it would be nice to also be able to release individual fixtures / parameters at any cue. That is they are completely expelled from further cues and no longer have tracking values (unless you explicity bring them back in again).

What do you think? Useful?
Parents
  • When I mentioned parking.. I thought you wannted to get rid of the fixtures and tracking values for your entire show.I understand now why parking wouldnt cover what you are asking for.

Maybe what you want could be done with a keystroke macro with a delay time on the macro... Even if this did get logged, I think the macros would come first wouldnt they? So if it is possible with the macros, you have your request. What do you think?
  • When I mentioned parking.. I thought you wannted to get rid of the fixtures and tracking values for your entire show.I understand now why parking wouldnt cover what you are asking for.

Maybe what you want could be done with a keystroke macro with a delay time on the macro... Even if this did get logged, I think the macros would come first wouldnt they? So if it is possible with the macros, you have your request. What do you think?
Children
No Data
Related