release individual fixtures or parameters

Correct me if there is already a way to do this.

You can assert new fixtures / parameters into a cuelist at any cue, I think it would be nice to also be able to release individual fixtures / parameters at any cue. That is they are completely expelled from further cues and no longer have tracking values (unless you explicity bring them back in again).

What do you think? Useful?
Parents
  • The priority way is a one possibility. I think the reason why release/off value method is also used is that you can have parts in your list where other lists can take control without priority change. Also, the main list can take the control back without the need of releasing "the random look" list. It is done by the main list.
    One interesting way to do this is the Compulite way. Though, I haven't tried it, but in theory it should work also. Vector has a possibility to have skip tracking cues, where you can set cues where tracking stops and starts again...and I think that gives also an option for the other lists to take control without priority changes.
  • The priority way is a one possibility. I think the reason why release/off value method is also used is that you can have parts in your list where other lists can take control without priority change. Also, the main list can take the control back without the need of releasing "the random look" list. It is done by the main list.
    One interesting way to do this is the Compulite way. Though, I haven't tried it, but in theory it should work also. Vector has a possibility to have skip tracking cues, where you can set cues where tracking stops and starts again...and I think that gives also an option for the other lists to take control without priority changes.
Children
No Data
Related