New software for Full Boar

Current release doesn't incloude
12631 FPS error when launching a new show.

When can we expect new release ?
Parents
  • [quote=ericthegeek;35005]Jon is correct, 3.0.1 is on the downloads page. You'll definately want to upgrade to 3.0.1, there are a few important fixes in there.

Where did it say 3.0.0 is the latest? Please post the URL or email me so I can have it corrected.

...i worked on fullboar 2.6...now went to the download page of fullboar...there i can read: XPe Image
    www.flyingpig.com/images/spacer.gif
    Version: Release 1.3.0
    Release date: December 15, 2008
    Notes: A valid Road Hog Full Boar serial number is required for download of the XPe image.
    Road Hog
    Full Boar
    XPe Image
    Download Site

View Release Notes

...after downloading the file, i was able to install v.3.0....but how can i install 3.1(2)....in a support mail-hes/supporter mitch told me"The 3.01 is just a patch to Hog 3 PC to repair a few bugs"...there are no changes for roadhog....should i be confused :dunno:...by the way, now in 3.0 on my roadhog, i´m not able to record a new fixture using the fixture builder...i did it the same way, i always did it in v.2.6...but always pop up-massage "failed build fixture"...any fixture builder experiences in v.3.0 out there ?...

regards
  • [quote=ericthegeek;35005]Jon is correct, 3.0.1 is on the downloads page. You'll definately want to upgrade to 3.0.1, there are a few important fixes in there.

Where did it say 3.0.0 is the latest? Please post the URL or email me so I can have it corrected.

...i worked on fullboar 2.6...now went to the download page of fullboar...there i can read: XPe Image
    www.flyingpig.com/images/spacer.gif
    Version: Release 1.3.0
    Release date: December 15, 2008
    Notes: A valid Road Hog Full Boar serial number is required for download of the XPe image.
    Road Hog
    Full Boar
    XPe Image
    Download Site

View Release Notes

...after downloading the file, i was able to install v.3.0....but how can i install 3.1(2)....in a support mail-hes/supporter mitch told me"The 3.01 is just a patch to Hog 3 PC to repair a few bugs"...there are no changes for roadhog....should i be confused :dunno:...by the way, now in 3.0 on my roadhog, i´m not able to record a new fixture using the fixture builder...i did it the same way, i always did it in v.2.6...but always pop up-massage "failed build fixture"...any fixture builder experiences in v.3.0 out there ?...

regards
Children
No Data
Related