New software for Full Boar

Current release doesn't incloude
12631 FPS error when launching a new show.

When can we expect new release ?
Parents
  • [quote=reifael;35690]...after downloading the file, i was able to install v.3.0....but how can i install 3.1(2)

It is an upgrade file... Not a full install.

[quote=reifael;35690]....in a support mail-hes/supporter mitch told me, that 3.1(2) is only a update for bug fixes in i-pc...there are no changes for roadhog....should i be confused :dunno:

Well I was under the impression that it was a software-wide update to bugs in the wholehog software, not just iPC, are you sure you understood him correctly...?

[quote=reifael;35690]...by the way, now in 3.0 on my roadhog, i´m not able to record a new fixture using the fixture builder...i did it the same way, i always did it in v.2.6...but always pop up-massage "failed build fixture"...any fixture builder experiences in v.3.0 out there ?...

Trust me, if you want a fixture, ask HES direct and make sure you tell them any time limitations. Steve or Mitch are usually swift if its an easy library to make.

Regards,
  • [quote=reifael;35690]...after downloading the file, i was able to install v.3.0....but how can i install 3.1(2)

It is an upgrade file... Not a full install.

[quote=reifael;35690]....in a support mail-hes/supporter mitch told me, that 3.1(2) is only a update for bug fixes in i-pc...there are no changes for roadhog....should i be confused :dunno:

Well I was under the impression that it was a software-wide update to bugs in the wholehog software, not just iPC, are you sure you understood him correctly...?

[quote=reifael;35690]...by the way, now in 3.0 on my roadhog, i´m not able to record a new fixture using the fixture builder...i did it the same way, i always did it in v.2.6...but always pop up-massage "failed build fixture"...any fixture builder experiences in v.3.0 out there ?...

Trust me, if you want a fixture, ask HES direct and make sure you tell them any time limitations. Steve or Mitch are usually swift if its an easy library to make.

Regards,
Children
No Data
Related