New software for Full Boar

Current release doesn't incloude
12631 FPS error when launching a new show.

When can we expect new release ?
Parents
  • [quote=glen010;35708]For the Full Bore... CLICK HERE

www.flyingpig.com/phpscripts/fullboar/recovery.php

Enter your Serial Number of the console and your name, then you can download the latest image..

DO NOT USE the WHOLEHOG III CONSOLE DOWNLOAD, this is only for the linux console and will NOT WORK.

if you have a Road Hog its this one!
    www.flyingpig.com/phpscripts/roadhog/recovery.php

and all the above post are confused.com!!! i think this is what you are after....

if not give the nice people in support a call.. they will help you very quickly!

uiui :rolleyes:...mhhh....yes, this is the way, i always did....and if i follow this link, i´m able to download iso.image 1.3....after 2.6, i installed iso.image 1.3 and since this time, i´m 3.0 on my fullboar....so far so good :friday:...but still not my way to 3.0.2....thanx for all your patience out there !!! regards
  • [quote=glen010;35708]For the Full Bore... CLICK HERE

www.flyingpig.com/phpscripts/fullboar/recovery.php

Enter your Serial Number of the console and your name, then you can download the latest image..

DO NOT USE the WHOLEHOG III CONSOLE DOWNLOAD, this is only for the linux console and will NOT WORK.

if you have a Road Hog its this one!
    www.flyingpig.com/phpscripts/roadhog/recovery.php

and all the above post are confused.com!!! i think this is what you are after....

if not give the nice people in support a call.. they will help you very quickly!

uiui :rolleyes:...mhhh....yes, this is the way, i always did....and if i follow this link, i´m able to download iso.image 1.3....after 2.6, i installed iso.image 1.3 and since this time, i´m 3.0 on my fullboar....so far so good :friday:...but still not my way to 3.0.2....thanx for all your patience out there !!! regards
Children
No Data
Related