Resume page activity problem

Im having a problem with macros setting pages the way I want them upon change.

You'll have to excuse my lack of exact syntax as I am at home and not infront of my console.

I am using an iPC with 3.0.1 (2425) software

My goal is to have the master fader q1 to play every time I switch to a given page.

I use the Page directory window to capture the activitiy (after doing a Goto Cue 1) to the macro section.

This doesn't appear to be doing squat. If I leave the page, lets say on Cue 5, and come back it does not revert to cue 1 as I would assume the function would provide. Instead, it still shows cue 5 as selected (even though the output does not show anything. Upon pressing Go on the master section, it jumps ahead to Cue 6 as one would assume.

Does this make sense? What am I doing wrong?

Untimatly, I'd like for every page to start with Cue 1 of the master section after I change pages and press go. It's been a while since I've been on a Hog II but I seem to remember it working that way.

Thanks to anyone that can help!

Smokey
Parents
  • [quote=c_muenchow;35078]I've looked at your show file this morning. I noticed you are using GM1:1 but there is nothing on master 1. Master 1 is the GM. Which list are you wanting to trigger?

It looks as though the "Capture Activity" button on the page directory is a little bit developmentally challenged in that it doesn't necessarily "capture activity". Does it just look at the physical location of faders?

I figured out how to accomplish what I want by manually inserting the macro into the page directory, but my assumption that if I changed pages and started a list then the "capture activity" button would capture it... Alas, it does not.

Thanks for your help in pointing out that there was no GL in the macro section.

Smokey
  • [quote=c_muenchow;35078]I've looked at your show file this morning. I noticed you are using GM1:1 but there is nothing on master 1. Master 1 is the GM. Which list are you wanting to trigger?

It looks as though the "Capture Activity" button on the page directory is a little bit developmentally challenged in that it doesn't necessarily "capture activity". Does it just look at the physical location of faders?

I figured out how to accomplish what I want by manually inserting the macro into the page directory, but my assumption that if I changed pages and started a list then the "capture activity" button would capture it... Alas, it does not.

Thanks for your help in pointing out that there was no GL in the macro section.

Smokey
Children
No Data
Related