how or where to put a rackmount unit in the case of wholehog 3

open case and lift off mixer
then take a scalpel and cut out the sponge within dimension of rackmount unit.it fit
p.s. high end could do this instead of separate this two unit
Parents
  • You can output Art-Net from 3PC, but you need a DP8K. I think the issues, is that you would then need to be telling your PC thats its ethernet port is outputing Art-Net. But after all, H3PC (In my eyes) is an offline editor. All of the wings, widgets etc are to enable us to program in a studio enviroment with a cheaper option than the console itself. Thats the way I look at it, and if your show has equipment with Art-Net cababilities, then I am sure it should be able to afford a console rather than a PC.

Regards,
  • You can output Art-Net from 3PC, but you need a DP8K. I think the issues, is that you would then need to be telling your PC thats its ethernet port is outputing Art-Net. But after all, H3PC (In my eyes) is an offline editor. All of the wings, widgets etc are to enable us to program in a studio enviroment with a cheaper option than the console itself. Thats the way I look at it, and if your show has equipment with Art-Net cababilities, then I am sure it should be able to afford a console rather than a PC.

Regards,
Children
No Data
Related