Hog >> Vector or MA?

I will be programming a timecode show and wish to convert it to vector or at the least, MA. It is so a proffesional programmer/LD I know can look at it and play it back, but he is a vector programmer and wont touch a hog after certain issues...

Thanks,
Parents
  • .wysiwyg { FONT: 10pt verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; BACKGROUND: #ffffff; COLOR: #000000 } P { MARGIN: 0px } .inlineimg { VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle } .wysiwyg { FONT: 10pt verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; BACKGROUND: #ffffff; COLOR: #000000 } P { MARGIN: 0px } .inlineimg { VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle } I have done the same during 3 days with 7 outputs and many many many ..... cues , that is the bad point but after show is clean and it is easy to make some modifications.
  • .wysiwyg { FONT: 10pt verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; BACKGROUND: #ffffff; COLOR: #000000 } P { MARGIN: 0px } .inlineimg { VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle } .wysiwyg { FONT: 10pt verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; BACKGROUND: #ffffff; COLOR: #000000 } P { MARGIN: 0px } .inlineimg { VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle } I have done the same during 3 days with 7 outputs and many many many ..... cues , that is the bad point but after show is clean and it is easy to make some modifications.
Children
No Data
Related