64 bit computers

So I know that Hog3 is not supported by 64-bit windows, and that the wings and widgets are not supported by windows running 64-bit either. However, if I was to put a copy of 32-bit windows on a machine that is built for 64-bit, would that work with all the Hog3 products?

The reason I ask, specifically, is that I'm looking at the HP Touchsmart PC and that is a 64-bit PC. So consequently, I want to know that if I dumb the software to 32-bit, will the hardware still allow me to use Hog3PC, wings, widgets, and DP's?
Parents
  • On vista 32 the issues I have is that it can’t see the pci express slots so my graphics cards is generic and the tv tuner doesn’t work. Due to this the hp touch smarts apps wont work. The touch screen works straight away. You can also download the update drivers. I downloaded all the new drivers and it still didn’t get everything to work. Some of the updates it says something like computer doesn’t meet min requirements. But on hog pc the wings and output dongle works.
  • On vista 32 the issues I have is that it can’t see the pci express slots so my graphics cards is generic and the tv tuner doesn’t work. Due to this the hp touch smarts apps wont work. The touch screen works straight away. You can also download the update drivers. I downloaded all the new drivers and it still didn’t get everything to work. Some of the updates it says something like computer doesn’t meet min requirements. But on hog pc the wings and output dongle works.
Children
No Data
Related