64 bit computers

So I know that Hog3 is not supported by 64-bit windows, and that the wings and widgets are not supported by windows running 64-bit either. However, if I was to put a copy of 32-bit windows on a machine that is built for 64-bit, would that work with all the Hog3 products?

The reason I ask, specifically, is that I'm looking at the HP Touchsmart PC and that is a 64-bit PC. So consequently, I want to know that if I dumb the software to 32-bit, will the hardware still allow me to use Hog3PC, wings, widgets, and DP's?
Parents
  • Really, the smart apps aren't that important to me in the case of the Hog3PC apps. Mostly, I'd just like an alternative to a large console, which is harder to afford, and still be able to take my Hog3 when I want it. It's a temporary fix, yes, but as long as the touchscreen works, really, I am a happy man.

So out of curiosity, how do you use it? I planned on putting both the primary and secondary screen on the main touch (hiding the programming window when I have the programming wing attached) and using a single or dual external monitor for my other tasks. I figured with the 22" screen, both the primary and secondary could fit on one touchscreen?
  • Really, the smart apps aren't that important to me in the case of the Hog3PC apps. Mostly, I'd just like an alternative to a large console, which is harder to afford, and still be able to take my Hog3 when I want it. It's a temporary fix, yes, but as long as the touchscreen works, really, I am a happy man.

So out of curiosity, how do you use it? I planned on putting both the primary and secondary screen on the main touch (hiding the programming window when I have the programming wing attached) and using a single or dual external monitor for my other tasks. I figured with the 22" screen, both the primary and secondary could fit on one touchscreen?
Children
No Data
Related