Wireless Remote

More and more frequently I find the need for wireless access to my console. I wonder if a 3PC-remote version with virtual programming wing, command line, wheelset, slot toolbar and access to the control/network/show connection panels could be released to fit on windows enabled devices supporting smaller displays?

Thanks Ross
Parents
  • Those are pretty cool too, but I agree that the 800x600 is too low a resolution to really work with H3PC.

Another advantage apart from the 1024x768 resolution the Motion Computing units have is that you can get them with SSDs as opposed to a traditional HDD.....makes the system faster, and even more resistant to shock as there are no moving drive parts.....the tradeoff is capacity....you only get about 5GB of room with the SSD after the OS and everything.....just fine for most purposes, but something to be aware of.
  • Those are pretty cool too, but I agree that the 800x600 is too low a resolution to really work with H3PC.

Another advantage apart from the 1024x768 resolution the Motion Computing units have is that you can get them with SSDs as opposed to a traditional HDD.....makes the system faster, and even more resistant to shock as there are no moving drive parts.....the tradeoff is capacity....you only get about 5GB of room with the SSD after the OS and everything.....just fine for most purposes, but something to be aware of.
Children
No Data
Related