making scenes persist on override

Hi All,
Is there a quick way to make scenes persist on override? When I open the spreadsheet it lets me set fade times, but nothing else. The only way I have found to do it is to put the scene onto a fader then go to options, but this is very slow when I have a lot of scenes to edit.
Thanks,
Leggy.
Parents
  • Leggy,

its Bickie here (IOW hog 3 Programmer in the tent) just reading your post and if you are trying to do what we were running at the IOW I have a new way of working round the problem of Persist on overide and the touch screen becoming full with loads of running cues.

If you have say 20 actual wash lights on your show then patch a 21st one as a 'dummy' fixture

Then record all your colours on the touch screen as scenes as per normal but including the 21st 'dummy' fixture in each colour cue/scene

you don't need to apply persist on overide to any of the scenes now.

Then if you record all 20 wash lights in white (DO NOT INCLUDE THE DUMMY 21st fixture) to a master and set the flash button to go and release, when you hit the button it will overide the colour of the scene selected but will not release it as the 21st fixture is not in the cue on the master, but if you hit a different scene it would change colour..........

Did that make sense ?

Giz a call or drop us a mail if you want

cheers,

bickie.
  • Leggy,

its Bickie here (IOW hog 3 Programmer in the tent) just reading your post and if you are trying to do what we were running at the IOW I have a new way of working round the problem of Persist on overide and the touch screen becoming full with loads of running cues.

If you have say 20 actual wash lights on your show then patch a 21st one as a 'dummy' fixture

Then record all your colours on the touch screen as scenes as per normal but including the 21st 'dummy' fixture in each colour cue/scene

you don't need to apply persist on overide to any of the scenes now.

Then if you record all 20 wash lights in white (DO NOT INCLUDE THE DUMMY 21st fixture) to a master and set the flash button to go and release, when you hit the button it will overide the colour of the scene selected but will not release it as the 21st fixture is not in the cue on the master, but if you hit a different scene it would change colour..........

Did that make sense ?

Giz a call or drop us a mail if you want

cheers,

bickie.
Children
No Data
Related