Why did I bother to upgrade my iPC!!!

Hi all

I decided to upgrade my iPC to the current version and now I get the "can't connect to front panel error".

I have tried to install the latest image and all i get is a cursor flashing in the corner of screen.

I have also tried to download the V8.2.2 image but not sure if i have the correct one as this doesn't work either. Can anyone shed any light on this as I now have an expensive blue door wedge!

Many thanks

S
Parents
  • Ok, I think all of my woes are gone after downgrading with XPe 8.2.2 and then upgrading to build 2440. Merging uncommon fixtures still doesn't appear to do anything from the libraries, maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Here's what the downgrade/upgrade fixed for me:

Regained 4 point touchscreen callibration

Merging a fixture from another show with uncommon fixtures was successfull but still cant merge from libraries.

Honestly, my only reason for upgrading to 8.3.0 was to gain the ability to boot the desk with an external monitor plugged in and not loose one of my touchscreens in the process. Anyone at HE know when a stable build of 8.3.0 will be released for my (apparently) affected motherboard? My serial number is 74CA1305027, can you look it up from there?
  • Ok, I think all of my woes are gone after downgrading with XPe 8.2.2 and then upgrading to build 2440. Merging uncommon fixtures still doesn't appear to do anything from the libraries, maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Here's what the downgrade/upgrade fixed for me:

Regained 4 point touchscreen callibration

Merging a fixture from another show with uncommon fixtures was successfull but still cant merge from libraries.

Honestly, my only reason for upgrading to 8.3.0 was to gain the ability to boot the desk with an external monitor plugged in and not loose one of my touchscreens in the process. Anyone at HE know when a stable build of 8.3.0 will be released for my (apparently) affected motherboard? My serial number is 74CA1305027, can you look it up from there?
Children
No Data
Related