Why did I bother to upgrade my iPC!!!

Hi all

I decided to upgrade my iPC to the current version and now I get the "can't connect to front panel error".

I have tried to install the latest image and all i get is a cursor flashing in the corner of screen.

I have also tried to download the V8.2.2 image but not sure if i have the correct one as this doesn't work either. Can anyone shed any light on this as I now have an expensive blue door wedge!

Many thanks

S
Parents
  • [quote=SmokeyX;35474]I tried with a new showfile built with the most current main library to merge the uncommon library by going into "High End" and highlighting the "ColorPro FX" fixture. Im only guessing that this is the proper procedure because the documentation doesn't fully explain how to do this.

You should see a set of blue parenthesis to the left of the fixture name. You need to touch or click this to see a black check-mark inside to indicate the fixture will be merged. I'm not sure highlighting the row is enough to get the check-mark.
  • [quote=SmokeyX;35474]I tried with a new showfile built with the most current main library to merge the uncommon library by going into "High End" and highlighting the "ColorPro FX" fixture. Im only guessing that this is the proper procedure because the documentation doesn't fully explain how to do this.

You should see a set of blue parenthesis to the left of the fixture name. You need to touch or click this to see a black check-mark inside to indicate the fixture will be merged. I'm not sure highlighting the row is enough to get the check-mark.
Children
No Data
Related