Why did I bother to upgrade my iPC!!!

Hi all

I decided to upgrade my iPC to the current version and now I get the "can't connect to front panel error".

I have tried to install the latest image and all i get is a cursor flashing in the corner of screen.

I have also tried to download the V8.2.2 image but not sure if i have the correct one as this doesn't work either. Can anyone shed any light on this as I now have an expensive blue door wedge!

Many thanks

S
Parents
  • [quote=c_muenchow;35456]Image v8.2.2 should get you around this problem. Were you able to get in touch with Jens?

Yes I did. Sadly I have not been home this week to investigate further.

After talking to Jens we come to the conclusion my CD drive may be bad as when I try to install any image nothing happens except a cursor flashing in the corner of the screen.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the 8.2.2 image download? I did have a brief look but couldn't find it.

Typically as luck would have it I now need the console next week!! GRRRRR

Many thanks
  • [quote=c_muenchow;35456]Image v8.2.2 should get you around this problem. Were you able to get in touch with Jens?

Yes I did. Sadly I have not been home this week to investigate further.

After talking to Jens we come to the conclusion my CD drive may be bad as when I try to install any image nothing happens except a cursor flashing in the corner of the screen.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the 8.2.2 image download? I did have a brief look but couldn't find it.

Typically as luck would have it I now need the console next week!! GRRRRR

Many thanks
Children
No Data
Related