playback bar

hi ,
i have wholehog 3 with 3.0.1,1dp2k and 1 Playbackwing,
i have a display over the wing .when i bring the playback bar on display it is ok.when i will slide the bar smaller for the faders.i can not click on ricght and slide it.bevor 3.0 it was ok?

greeds dol:hogsign:
Parents
  • hi Brad,
    when i have a wing conected and a external screen ,and the screeen is behind the wing .
    wi bring the playbackbar 2 for the wing to the extern screen.
    for example on hog cuelist 1-10 is on fader 1-10 and the the lists exaktally over the choosebutton on the screen.
    on the second playback bar the screen is to large.
    the cuelists for the fader 11 is not over the choose button it is minimal leftside.over the next button from the wing is a cuelist.
    before 3.0 you can click on the extern screen on left side from the bar and you can slidrto right side and the bar was smaller,not slide the bar from screen to sreen.

i hope i can in next time load a older version and make a photo.

dol
  • hi Brad,
    when i have a wing conected and a external screen ,and the screeen is behind the wing .
    wi bring the playbackbar 2 for the wing to the extern screen.
    for example on hog cuelist 1-10 is on fader 1-10 and the the lists exaktally over the choosebutton on the screen.
    on the second playback bar the screen is to large.
    the cuelists for the fader 11 is not over the choose button it is minimal leftside.over the next button from the wing is a cuelist.
    before 3.0 you can click on the extern screen on left side from the bar and you can slidrto right side and the bar was smaller,not slide the bar from screen to sreen.

i hope i can in next time load a older version and make a photo.

dol
Children
No Data
Related