SAVE SHOW TO LAPTOP

I HAVE HOG 3 FULL VER 3.02
2 DP, 1 SWITCH, AND LAPTOP IN A NETWORK
ALL IS RUNNING FINE.
BUT HOW CAN I SAVE THE SHOW OF THE SERVER(HOG FULL)
TO MY LAPTOP VIA THE NETWORK,:)
Parents
  • Jose, to be a bit more specific:

Connect your laptop to the network (straight ethernet cable as you are using a switch)

On your laptop:

1. On windows go to MY COMPUTER > SHARED DOCUMENTS > create a folder and name it (i.e. "myhog3")
    2. Right mouse click on the folder and click Properties. Under SHARING check SHARE THIS FOLDER ON THE NETWORK (shared name "myhog3" should appear in the box SHARE NAME
    4. Check ALLOW NETWORK USERS TO CHANGE MY FILES

On your Hog:

1. Press SETUP > SHOWS > BACKUP
    2. Click the connect to network disk button (symbol with a green cross in the top line). The "Connect To Network Disk" window will open
    3. Enter data as described below:

Server name: IP of your computer
    Share name: myhog3
    Username: your windows login user name
    Password: your login password (if you have one)
    Domain: your computers workgroup name

You can optional check Save Connection and Save Password but if you do so the console will always search for the shared folder when you backup manually even if the laptop is not connected.

Hope this helps!

JENS
  • Jose, to be a bit more specific:

Connect your laptop to the network (straight ethernet cable as you are using a switch)

On your laptop:

1. On windows go to MY COMPUTER > SHARED DOCUMENTS > create a folder and name it (i.e. "myhog3")
    2. Right mouse click on the folder and click Properties. Under SHARING check SHARE THIS FOLDER ON THE NETWORK (shared name "myhog3" should appear in the box SHARE NAME
    4. Check ALLOW NETWORK USERS TO CHANGE MY FILES

On your Hog:

1. Press SETUP > SHOWS > BACKUP
    2. Click the connect to network disk button (symbol with a green cross in the top line). The "Connect To Network Disk" window will open
    3. Enter data as described below:

Server name: IP of your computer
    Share name: myhog3
    Username: your windows login user name
    Password: your login password (if you have one)
    Domain: your computers workgroup name

You can optional check Save Connection and Save Password but if you do so the console will always search for the shared folder when you backup manually even if the laptop is not connected.

Hope this helps!

JENS
Children
No Data
Related