keyboard layout

Hi everybody,
I tried to send this bug a couple of times on different ways to flying pig, but got never any response.
So here a try again (wondering, why never found, cause this error is as old as I use the hog):

It is not possible to change the keyboard layout. I want to use the german layout. But as often as I change the layout in the setting as often the hog changes it back. I really hate this bug.

Am I the only one who don't want to get a Z when I press the Z button and a Y when I press the Y button?

Friendly regard,
Ben
Parents
  • Ben: What console are you using? HogIII, iPC, Road Hog of Full Boar? Make sure you press OK or Apply before you close the control panel after selecting the keyboard layout. It's possible the German layout broke in 3.0.1, but I suspect there's another problem. Are you using a USB or PS2 keyboard?

Joe: The console's user interface is in English only. You can change the keyboard layout to match most of the regional keyboards with layouts like AZERTY and QWERTZ and the various accented characters that aren't on the US english keyboard.
  • Ben: What console are you using? HogIII, iPC, Road Hog of Full Boar? Make sure you press OK or Apply before you close the control panel after selecting the keyboard layout. It's possible the German layout broke in 3.0.1, but I suspect there's another problem. Are you using a USB or PS2 keyboard?

Joe: The console's user interface is in English only. You can change the keyboard layout to match most of the regional keyboards with layouts like AZERTY and QWERTZ and the various accented characters that aren't on the US english keyboard.
Children
No Data
Related