Beam Time for gobo change on Mac2k

Could someone please tell me the correct way to slowly change a gobo from one to another on a Mac2k Profile - using either the beam time in user mode, or editing the time in the cue editing window.

Working with the desk last night we could not figure out the correct way to do this.

We tried setting the time using the beam time with a cue time of 0s, and a time in the cue, we also tried changing the gobo time in the cue editor and changing the beam time in the cue editor - long story short, the gobo snaps to the next gobo no matter what we do.

Also tried using the encoder to set the gobos vs the gobo 'quick' selection.

Parents
  • [QUOTE=Andris;35724]I'm having the same problems with VL2500 spots, I cannot get them to roll from one static gobo to another no matter what timings/settings I try.

For VL2500s (or ANY VL for that matter)...set your cue beam parameter time to 0. Then, under the BEAM selections, navigate your encoders to "BEAM TIME." Select USER and dial the encoder to around 20 seconds (the time does not correspond to the CORRECT time...just an FYI). This will give you about a 3 second roll.

This also applies to COLOR slots and use "COLOR TIME."
  • [QUOTE=Andris;35724]I'm having the same problems with VL2500 spots, I cannot get them to roll from one static gobo to another no matter what timings/settings I try.

For VL2500s (or ANY VL for that matter)...set your cue beam parameter time to 0. Then, under the BEAM selections, navigate your encoders to "BEAM TIME." Select USER and dial the encoder to around 20 seconds (the time does not correspond to the CORRECT time...just an FYI). This will give you about a 3 second roll.

This also applies to COLOR slots and use "COLOR TIME."
Children
No Data
Related