Rosco Keystroke

I have been throught the manual and the forums and I am unable to find anything concerning the Rosco Keystroke...so here goes.

I need the Hog to basically send a DMX signal that triggers the Keystroke and then releases immediately, as if you were to just flash a fixture once. I would like to be able to set this up as a flash on the pallettes as well as through a cue trigger. I am trying to automate this with my other running cues to trigger video backgrounds through ProPresenter.

Thanks for any help you can offer,
Eric
Parents
  • I figured I could do it that way. I was just wondering if there was a way to get one cue to trigger and release in one step so that I can put it in my song cues so that the video would change as needed with the music. The videos will be setup ahead of time and the Keystroke will just forward through ProPresenter as the show progresses. Unless there is a better way I will just have to set up another fader, I suppose.
  • I figured I could do it that way. I was just wondering if there was a way to get one cue to trigger and release in one step so that I can put it in my song cues so that the video would change as needed with the music. The videos will be setup ahead of time and the Keystroke will just forward through ProPresenter as the show progresses. Unless there is a better way I will just have to set up another fader, I suppose.
Children
No Data
Related