Rosco Keystroke

I have been throught the manual and the forums and I am unable to find anything concerning the Rosco Keystroke...so here goes.

I need the Hog to basically send a DMX signal that triggers the Keystroke and then releases immediately, as if you were to just flash a fixture once. I would like to be able to set this up as a flash on the pallettes as well as through a cue trigger. I am trying to automate this with my other running cues to trigger video backgrounds through ProPresenter.

Thanks for any help you can offer,
Eric
Parents
  • Well, how about in two cues?? You can have a blank (or non-blank) cue in your main cuestack trigger a virtual cuelist via comment macro (GL#). The first cue of your virtual list or scene would have the Keystroke at full. The next cue in the virtrual list would then have a release in it as another comment macro (RL#) to make it go away again.

You wouldn't really want it to trigger in one cue, as the cue may not complete fully. So your second cue in the virtual list would have a 1 second wait time or something similar to make sure the first cue completes.

You can also trigger the cuelist on the touchscreen in the same way as I mentioned above the scenes. Therefore, you have a palette of sorts with which to trigger it as well as a way to incorporate it into your show.

Is that what you're looking for?
  • Well, how about in two cues?? You can have a blank (or non-blank) cue in your main cuestack trigger a virtual cuelist via comment macro (GL#). The first cue of your virtual list or scene would have the Keystroke at full. The next cue in the virtrual list would then have a release in it as another comment macro (RL#) to make it go away again.

You wouldn't really want it to trigger in one cue, as the cue may not complete fully. So your second cue in the virtual list would have a 1 second wait time or something similar to make sure the first cue completes.

You can also trigger the cuelist on the touchscreen in the same way as I mentioned above the scenes. Therefore, you have a palette of sorts with which to trigger it as well as a way to incorporate it into your show.

Is that what you're looking for?
Children
No Data
Related