Rosco Keystroke

I have been throught the manual and the forums and I am unable to find anything concerning the Rosco Keystroke...so here goes.

I need the Hog to basically send a DMX signal that triggers the Keystroke and then releases immediately, as if you were to just flash a fixture once. I would like to be able to set this up as a flash on the pallettes as well as through a cue trigger. I am trying to automate this with my other running cues to trigger video backgrounds through ProPresenter.

Thanks for any help you can offer,
Eric
Parents
  • As Patrick suggested, I would make a 2-cue list that can be virtual. (Now I'm assuming that the keystroke command is always the same).

Cue 1 - "Keystroke" at Full
    Cue 1.1 (or whatever) - Wait time of 0.2 with a RLx in the comment macro (where x is the list number for the Keystroke list)
    Be sure to set options to "Reset on Release"

Now, in your main list, on the cue where you want the slide to change, in the comment macro just put in "GLx" where "x" is the Keystroke list. It will run and auto release.

Anytime you need a slide change, just drop that GLx in the comment macro and you're good to go.
  • As Patrick suggested, I would make a 2-cue list that can be virtual. (Now I'm assuming that the keystroke command is always the same).

Cue 1 - "Keystroke" at Full
    Cue 1.1 (or whatever) - Wait time of 0.2 with a RLx in the comment macro (where x is the list number for the Keystroke list)
    Be sure to set options to "Reset on Release"

Now, in your main list, on the cue where you want the slide to change, in the comment macro just put in "GLx" where "x" is the Keystroke list. It will run and auto release.

Anytime you need a slide change, just drop that GLx in the comment macro and you're good to go.
Children
No Data
Related