Effect ?

HI..

how can i save a Effect in the effect window and use it on alle my movingheads?

fx.. i make a pan effect on 10 wash and save it, and now i wont to use the same effect one 10 spot ? how too do ?? :confused:
Parents
  • What I have found easiest to do in this situation is to record the effect palette with just the position, beam, color parameters effecting 1 fixture as global parameters. So if I am making the fixtures perform a circle the only data in the effect palette is the two offset sine waves. This way when I record the palette I can select a position palette and apply the effect on top of it.

As for the offset, I typically apply that outside of the effect palette so that so that all the timing data is stored in the cue or scene.

This all works well for me but I have a very small rig so I don't know how practical it is for big rigs having to assign timing individually for all the lights.

Now being able to record a group of fixtures as a global effect palette would be really cool. But this sounds like something to save for the effects engine overhaul that will hopefully be coming soon. :D
  • What I have found easiest to do in this situation is to record the effect palette with just the position, beam, color parameters effecting 1 fixture as global parameters. So if I am making the fixtures perform a circle the only data in the effect palette is the two offset sine waves. This way when I record the palette I can select a position palette and apply the effect on top of it.

As for the offset, I typically apply that outside of the effect palette so that so that all the timing data is stored in the cue or scene.

This all works well for me but I have a very small rig so I don't know how practical it is for big rigs having to assign timing individually for all the lights.

Now being able to record a group of fixtures as a global effect palette would be really cool. But this sounds like something to save for the effects engine overhaul that will hopefully be coming soon. :D
Children
No Data
Related