Widget Upgrade Problem

Hi,

I've upgraded my 3PC to 3.0.2
I would like also to upgrade my SuperWidget to 3.0.2.
But the Widget upgrader does not recognize the superwidget.
I've got the message: "No DMX Widgets found"

The Windows recognize the Superwidget, but can't communicate correctly.

Can somebody help me to solve this problem?

Cheers Tobi
Parents
  • Are you talking about going from H2PC to H3PC?

If I remember correctly Super Widgets never needed to be upgraded from H2PC to H3PC. Unlike the earlier single universe widgets, they have always been capable of H3PC.

FYI - Widgets do not require software updates, b/c the DMX processing takes place on the PC it is connected to.....the widget is simply an output device. The only devices that require updates are the DP-8000 and DP-2000 because they actaully do the processing internally and take the load off of the main system.

Make sure you have at least one fixture patched....otherwise the widget will "sleep" until it has some actual information to send out.

Hope this helps. :)
  • Are you talking about going from H2PC to H3PC?

If I remember correctly Super Widgets never needed to be upgraded from H2PC to H3PC. Unlike the earlier single universe widgets, they have always been capable of H3PC.

FYI - Widgets do not require software updates, b/c the DMX processing takes place on the PC it is connected to.....the widget is simply an output device. The only devices that require updates are the DP-8000 and DP-2000 because they actaully do the processing internally and take the load off of the main system.

Make sure you have at least one fixture patched....otherwise the widget will "sleep" until it has some actual information to send out.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data
Related